I build website and manage online projects to successful launch.
How can I help you ?
- You need a consultant in content management, Tiki Wiki or WikiSuite.
- You look for a fullstack developer or a ready to use integrated solution.
- You need an analyst-programmer with solving problem abilities.
- You want an experimented specialist in eCommerce, video and multilingual.
Solutions & Tiki Services
My services are tailored to allow quick deployment with controlled cost as well as custom development and on going maintenance. They are divided in three categories of service: Web Application, Tiki Wiki and Wordpress.
The Web Applications I'm distributing are ready-to-use software that can be customised for you to use it right away avoiding big cost of custom made website. You'll enjoy managing powerful application from the palm of your hand as all the applications are Bootstrap 4. Once your app is running it will be possible to improve it and to add features to perform better with your needs and business.
Having years of experience using Tiki Wiki I have a very good understanding of the multiple needs of individuals or organisms with this powerful website builder tool. My services covers common task like new install, upgrade or hosting as well as custom development, troubleshooting or complex project design. Tiki Wiki is a future-proof open source software able to complete most tasks and to help you testing it, I offer a free ride ! Enjoy Tiki for one month for free (slot availability). Register to enjoy my Tiki kickstart free month offer.
Wordpress is a software you can use to create a blog or a business card website. If you have limited needs and resources to manage your online presence then Wordpress is a very good choice. Select a theme, a domain and you'll have your website online. If you need more at some point it will be always possible to migrate your content to a Tiki Wiki system to enhance your application.
Ready-to-use AppReady to use modules for quick deployment, flexibility and cost control.
- Kindergarten app
- Wikipedia like app
- Shopping Cart app
- Contact Management app
- Images Gallery app
- Community app
Tiki Wiki SpecialistWide range of services help setting up or maintaining your Tiki website.
- Tiki Free Trial
- New Install & Server setup
- Version Update
- Troubleshooting & Fixing
- Complex Configurations
- Data Migration
WordPress websiteSimple and Effective support for your presence on the Internet with Wordpress.
- New Install & Server setup
- Theme and templates
- First configuration
- Plugin setup
- Backup and Maintenance
- Data Migration
Tiki Free Trial
Yes you read correctly !
I offer you for free to use and start working on your Tiki website for one month.
and I create for you a brand new Tiki on my server with admin credential and access to all my Tiki Express Tutorials. On delivery I give you one hour free of consulting and support to help you during your initial setup. You test, explore and can decide without any kind of obligation. Once the trial period is over you can stay and go on, decide to use Tiki on a different hosting or simply leave, no questions asked.
Register for a Tiki Free Trial
To participate to the Tiki Kickstart trial, fill the following form. The conditions are very simple and you have to approve them to submit this form. I’ll contact you to complete your request and you’ll enjoy a Tiki website for one month free of any charge.
I'm a hard worker, determined and passionate with enough experience to consider risks and objectives in an evolving market. People like to work with me because I increase the amount of positive vibrations in the work place. I don't consider a problem a bad thing, but an opportunity to improve or enhance. I have strong morals and ethics and I'm someone you can trust. My customers and friends knows I uphold respect and loyalty in life as fundamental values.
Entrepreneurial and result-oriented I'm able to manage a project from end to end. Multidisciplinary adept with over 20 years of versatile experience I'm a fast learner and acquire new knowledge everyday. I enjoy serving my customers and acheiving goals working under SCRUM project/software management method. I'm involved in Open-Source & FLOSS projects and an active contributor to the Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware (Consultant and Project Administrator).
- Real ability to listen and understand customer's needs.
- Proven focus on getting the work done and things pushed forward.
- Multilingual solution specialist including right to left and exotic language encoding.
- Proven ability to manage developer team (local or global).
- Strong discipline and commitment (Scrum/Agile explicit requirement).
- Solution designer including architecture, workflow and technical specifications.
- Experience in Big Data (SQL and NoSQL database) and backup/security patterns.
Bernard Sfez skills, knowledge and customers
In this Tiki Express Tutorial we will view together how to set up your Tiki after the install.
In this video I'll show you:
- Set up the sender email,
- How to set up your website name,
- Set the date and time preferences,
- Change theme and the layout,
- Quick code customisation,
- Quickly view the log in setting,
- Set your logo and the website title,
- Text field, ItemLink field,
- Dynamic Items List,
- Email field,
- Auto Increment field.
I'll explain the Tracker Item list view... And I'll quickly show Diagram, a new feature in Tiki19.
I’ll be online tomorrow Thursday 4 April 2019 from 15h to 17h (utc) to help and answer questions about Tiki.
It is open and free to everyone and you are warmly invited to a live two-hour session with a Tiki specialist who will be available to talk with you about Tiki, try to help you and answer your questions.
Please, find a quiet place and use a headset, test before the meeting, prepare your question, organize with a demo or screenshot.
During the meeting, please, be respectful and patient with other participants, don't monopolize the time and attention of the facilitator.
Please find more details at : https://tiki.org/Tiki-Online-Open-Hours
I’ll be waiting for you this Thursday to answer your question about Tiki Wiki!
- I’ll explain what is the Trackers feature
- I’ll show you how to enable the Trackers
- How to create your first Tracker
- To create a page to collect information for a tracker
- I’ll describe quickly the basic tracker field types
- How to enable the tracker advanced field types
- I’ll demonstrate the Mathematical calculation field
- We’ll do a quick review of the Trackers global options
- As well as we’ll review the tracker properties (another set of option for each tracker)
- Finally we’ll use a plugin list to display a catalog from a tracker in a wiki page